We at Cyient offer integration services across utility IT and OT systems either as a standalone service or as part of an overall implementation activity. It involves various systems such as GIS, SAP, OMS, SCADA and distribution management, customer information, enterprise resource planning, and other legacy systems. We follow various system integration mechanisms that include point-to-point (application-to-application), bespoke (customized software for specific applications), web-based and middleware-based integration, SOA integration, etc. Our skills span integration technologies such as XML, SOAP, WebSphere, Oracle ESB, Hibernate, BizTalk, SAP XI, and custom-built adaptors and scripts for integration.
How We Can Help
- FiOPs is an integrated, analytics-based spatial solution that leverages our knowledge of MDMS and other utility IT and OT systems.
- By leveraging meter data analysis, FiOPs helps transform the grid and incorporates elements of situational awareness that enhance a utility’s operational efficiencies.
- Proven expertise in all leading platforms such as GE Smallworld, Telcordia NE, Intergraph, Bentley, Open Source, etc.
- More than 100 technical experts available on various platforms
- Expertise in integrating enterprise tools with inventory management systems using standard methodologies such as EAI and SOA