With proven experience in leading GIS platforms (ESRI, GE Smallworld, AutoCAD), and skilled engineers in the latest software technologies (.NET, Java, integration middleware, ESB), our systems implementation services cover the entire project life cycle. They include consultancy, customization and configuration, integrations, testing and post-implementation support.
While enterprise-wide implementation services are common across industries, there are facets that are unique to each. For instance, in the case of utilities we offer integration services with other operational support systems (such as CRM, OMS, CIS, billing systems, SCADA, SAP, and mobile GIS solutions, etc.), application maintenance and support, and managed application services.
Similarly our implementation services for telecoms include designing the network data model, developing configuration and custom application, testing, and integrating the inventory system with other enterprise applications.
How We Can Help
- Over 100 software implementation specialists with more than 10 million hours in delivering enterprise-wide, GIS-centric solutions and integrations
- Patented solutions for accelerated quality assurance and deployment specific to GIS system deployments and proprietary test automation tools (CTAFTM) to automate QA activities and minimize delivery time
- Comprehensive support to upgrade legacy inventory and GIS tools to next-generation, enterprise-wide, integrated inventory platforms
- Proven expertise and implementation experience on leading GIS platforms and inventory management systems such as GE Smallworld, Ericsson Network Engineer, Bentley, Intergraph, and other open source systems
- Two decades of experience in implementing large-scale inventory management systems for tier-1 and tier-2 telecoms across the globe including Bharti Airtel, Telstra, STC, and Du Telecom
- Managed enterprise-wide GIS systems implementation and support programs for five of the top 10 global utilities
- Helped reduce aggregate technical and commercial losses by over 30% for a leading Indian power utility company