Structural design is the creation of concept design, modeling and preparation of drawings. Structural analysis is the verification of structural concept design for strength adequacy and weight optimization, ensuring compliance with industry-specific codes and regulations. We provide comprehensive structural design and analysis solutions at Cyient, working closely across disciplines to develop an integrated design. The advanced FEA solutions provide insights for effective material utilization, structural life enhancement, vibration isolation, etc.
How We Can Help
- Comprehensive engineering life-cycle support from concept design to production and construction
- Alliance with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and national laboratories to perform material testing, fracture mechanics studies, and other high-end engineering studies to create cutting-edge solutions
- Design customization with the help of local materials and suppliers to ensure faster ROI realization
- One million hours of structural engineering and design expertise with a team of over 160 associates drawn from various EPCs and shipyards
- Expertise in global regulatory norms, including: ASME, DIN, API, AERB, USNRC, IAEA, IEEE BU, ABS, LLOYDS, DNV, BV, RRS, SOLAS, MARPOL, NORSOK, and COLREG
- Experience in topsides, rigs, nuclear power plants, offshore vessels and ocean-going vessels