Static vessel includes systems such as pressure vessels and heat exchangers. We have designed several static vessels at Cyient with application in power plants, oil and gas, food processing units and process plants. The design process is based on ASME, TEMA guidelines, and includes basic design, internals, externals, insulation and painting, foundations, lifting and transportation scenarios, etc. We employ the latest-generation 3D tools for pressure vessel package skid development and layout optimization. In addition, we carry out detailed FEA, CFD and thermal analyses to help design for complex conditions.
How We Can Help
- Application of should-cost, design of experiments, FEA, CFD and thermal concepts to optimize weight, cost and cycle times
- Cross leverage work done on rotating equipment casings for pressure vessel design
- Fabrication, assembly and testing support of the entire pressure vessel skid
- Team of 15 engineers with experience in pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Exposure to international codes and standards such as NORSOK, GHOST, American, Australian, EN, ASME, DIN, JIS, etc., as well as tools like PDMS, PDS, AutoCAD, Microstation, PV Elite, and COMPRESS