We follow a multidisciplinary approach to piping design and engineering at Cyient, working with all internal and external stakeholders in a synchronized process to arrive at an integrated and seamless piping design, engineering drawings and documentation. This includes allocation of space for all the items in the plant including equipment, structure, instruments and foundations that connect the equipment with pipe routes while safeguarding against stresses, operability, and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive piping design and analysis solutions for brownfield and greenfield plant projects.
- Solutions to match regular, as well as extreme environmental conditions like arctic regions and subsea conditions
- Special class of piping system for high-pressure and high-temperature conditions
- Advanced engineering solutions which include FEA and CFD simulations for out-of-code designs
- Comprehensive solutions for piping design and engineering from plant layout, P and IDs, pipe stresses, pipe supports (standard and nonstandard), pipe isometrics, pipe spools, as-builts, etc.
How We Can Help
- First-time right solutions for different environments including Arctic regions, subsea and regular conditions
- Designed special class of piping system for high pressure and high temperature conditions
- Offer entire range of solutions including plant layout, P&IDs, pipe stresses, pipe supports (standard & non-standard), pipe isometrics, pipe spools, and as-builts
- One million hours of piping design and engineering experience across multiple industries
- Experience in metallic and nonmetallic, brownfield and greenfield, onshore and offshore projects
- Over 100 piping designers and engineers with strong EPC background and exposure to key industrial codes and standards (NORSOK, GHOST, American, Australian, EN, DIN, JIS)
- Exposure to plant design tools such as PDMS, PDS, Smart Plant, CAESAR II, AutoCAD, Microstation, etc.