Electrical engineering deals with complete plant electrical system design and detailing, including load list, single line diagrams, power calculations, protection systems, lighting calculations and design, MCC layouts, junction box layout and detailing, cable tray specifications and routing, electrical equipment specifications and data sheet, electrical tracing specifications and design, bill of materials, etc. As part of our electrical design services, we focus at Cyient on engineering the entire electrical systems for power, oil and gas, mining plants, and marine vessels. Besides basic and detailed engineering, we also provide other services such as procurement support and operation and maintenance support (O&M manuals).
How We Can Help
- Expertise in supporting field survey of existing plants for medium- and high-voltage product systems, providing recommendations on improvement, as well as verification and troubleshooting for a fail-safe design
- Team of over 150 electrical engineers
- 300,000 engineering hours on low-, medium- and high-voltage areas for various plants and systems
- Expertise in industry regulatory codes and standards such as API, TAC, DIN, ASME, OSHAE IEC, ISA, NEMA, ATEX, NORSOK, etc.
- Knowledge of globally used tools like Smart Plant Foundation, Smart Plant Electrical, E3, E TAP, Auto CAD, E-Plan, Ruplan, CHS, DDSC, Promise E, Pro/Cabling