Emerging from several tough years of weak demand and low prices, the oil and gas industry is looking at a period of recovery on the horizon. However, organizations must adapt their business model if they want to address industry challenges such as shortage of qualified talent, lack of organizational frameworks and processes, and the need for innovative drilling and extraction technologies.
Cyient Solution: Tailored Oil & Gas Engineering, Asset Management and Connected Equipment Solutions to Drive Better Outcomes
At Cyient, we offer flexible design solutions at optimum cost with quick turnaround time to help our clients meet their business objectives consistently and cost-effectively. We take complete project ownership, from feasibility studies, FEED, and detail design to procurement, construction and commissioning support, asset integrity management, and aftermarket services
With more than 300 dedicated engineers and three million hours of work experience, we provide product and process engineering solutions to upstream and downstream oil and gas industries, both in greenfield and brownfield projects. Our designs comply with stringent global oil and gas regulatory standards and our first-time-right solutions are tailored for ease of fabrication, taking into account various yard constraints.
In addition, we can help oil and gas organizations harness data analytics, IoT and asset health monitoring to gain powerful insights across key business areas to increase operational safety, productivity and reliability while reducing costs and environmental impact. With the real-time interpretation of exploration data, we help you mine even the most subtle seismic data, improve exploration efficiency and knowledge, and optimize asset performance. We also provide a centralized data platform for easy and timely access to information. This helps reduce manual intervention and facilitates compliance with regulatory and environmental standards, ensuring safe and efficient operations.
For nearly a decade, Cyient has been a trusted partner for some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies. EPC contractors, rig operators, shipyards, process package manufacturers, and OEMs can reap the benefits from Cyient’s Oil & Gas services and solutions. Here is a snapshot of how we have helped our clients:
- More than USD 30 million in savings to date for a world-leading rig operator: eliminated site testing of various client rigs by validating the design changes of the components (i.e. derrick, spud can, mud pumps, piping, and drilling systems)
- Significant reduction of operational and capital expenses for a leading pipe-laying vessel operator: upgraded the vessel design with minimal modifications to increase accommodation for 60 to 200 people using off-the-shelf materials
- Real-time GPS and total station survey data processing: quick turn-around for a leading Canadian oil and gas consultancy firm
- Over one million unstructured documents: catalogued and indexed for a leading energy information provider
- Detecting choking and loading issues for an oil rig operator: Designed a classification algorithm to predict choking issues three to 10 days before the actual event and loading issues 10 to 20 days in advance of the actual event, while simultaneously providing suggested corrective actions to resolve the issue