Our outage management systems (OMS) implementation experience and expertise spans the OMS project life cycle. Our services include consultancy, system migration and upgrade, test automation, integration with other operational support systems (such as CRM, GIS, CIS, billing systems, SCADA, SAP, mobile GIS solutions, etc.), application maintenance and support, as well as managed application services.
How We Can Help
- Access to software implementation specialists with more than 10 million hours of delivering enterprise-wide GIS-centric solutions and integration
- Strong team of multiskilled professionals with Magik, VB, Java, XML, VC++, ASP, and .Net skills and expertise in spatial products
- Patented solutions for accelerated quality assurance and deployment specific to OMS Systems
- Proprietary Cyient Test Automation Framework (CTAFTM) that provides a set of tools to automate QA activities and minimize delivery time.
- Successfully implemented OMS systems—Design Manager, PowerOn, and TCM products—in electric utilities
- Experience in custom development on SIAS, manual testing of GE products such as PowerOn, Design Manager, SIAS, PORD, and POIC
- Experience in data migration and development of data translator and migration tools
- IPR development in core GIS, field information systems, mobile systems, and navigation systems across diverse hardware and software platforms
- Application and production support in a 24×7 environment
- Integration of PowerOn with GIS and other systems