Communication service providers (CSPs) are under constant pressure to streamline operations, maximize revenues, and improve customer experience in today’s competitive marketplace. Technology trends such as cloud, 4G/LTE rollouts, and software defined networks (SDN) are changing the face of next-generation networks (NGN) around the world. In order to keep pace with these technological advances, we continue to renew and provide leading-edge service offerings to our clients. Our extensive service portfolio helps CSPs in planning, designing, and managing both wireless and wireline networks.
The network engineering and operations team at Cyient comprises industry-leading experts with strong functional and domain knowledge. Our solutions are structured around the TM Forum’s Business Process Framework (eTOM) and support infrastructure lifecycle management and operations business processes, specifically service fulfillment and assurance.
Over the years, we have helped our clients manage their network infrastructure efficiently by providing advanced solutions that drive operational efficiencies and seamless integration of sub-systems. Our service fulfillment/assurance solutions and operational support systems (OSS) capabilities are helping CSPs improve their ‘order-to-activate’ and ‘trouble-to-repair’ timelines. In addition, our global delivery model encompasses multiple processes and proven methodologies to eliminate project execution risks and deliver measurable results. Following are a few examples of the value we have added to our clients over the last two decades:
- Provided NGN (Next generation Network services) by leveraging our end-to-end FTTx (Fiber to the X) Lifecycle Methodology and global delivery model. This helped a large CSP reduce costs by 20%.
- Helped a large CSP roll out a GIS-based physical inventory management solution across 17 countries by leveraging our experience in managing implementation and support programs for enterprise-wide GIS systems
- Provided a business intelligence data analysis tool that leverages the spatial context for advanced analysis and intuitive visualization. This helped the client’s sales and marketing teams to improve data mining, as well as revenues and the subscriber base through better drill down capabilities.
- Created as-built packages for more than 1,500 cell sites and submitted more than 200 error-free engineering packages of cell sites for a large wireless service provider
- Implemented a service fulfillment solution that helped the client improve operational efficiency by 50% through a customized ordering tool. It also ensured more reliable customer service through superior data management and accuracy, and faster delivery.