We offer focused, innovative, efficient and quality testing solutions and services to global companies. We provide solutions and services in all areas of spatial technology and applications such as GE’s Smallworld, ESRI’s ArcMap, ArcGIS Server, Ericsson’s Network Engineer and TPP, Bentley’s Microstation and Autodesk’s AutoCAD.
By combining skilled software testing teams and proven testing tools, our unique approach to validation and verification, and the use of standardized methodologies, we rapidly deploy a full spectrum of testing solutions. Our offerings are categorized into two main verticals:
- Product testing
- Independent testing
- Configuration and release management
- Training solution
- Test planning and testing documentation
- Strategic planning and business solution
How We Can Help
- Software testing life-cycle (STLC) methodology ensures that design test scenarios and cases, test execution, defect reporting, and bug fixing are reviewed before the final audit and sign-off is obtained from the client.
- An independent perspective on the testing process for an unbiased assessment of the quality of the applications.
- A strong team of specialized testing professionals with extensive testing experience in multiple projects helps reduce testing cycle times and lower the cost of software significantly.
- A dedicated center of excellence (CoE) and over 200 skilled resources with 7,000 work hours to their credit
- Successfully executed over 15 testing projects
- Stringent quality processes and standards ensure best-in-class testing services for the end-customer in a timely manner
- Automation reduces test data analysis time by 80%
- Lowers cost of additional infrastructure through assured performance testing on RFS and IBMC traffic