As-built engineering and documentation service deals with final documentation and updated drawings based on the as-built plant at the site. Taking a multidisciplinary approach, we at Cyient conduct discipline-specific site surveys (measurements, scanning, sketching), drawing and documentation markups, and updating of 3D models, drawings and documents.
How We Can Help
- Significant as-built engineering experience for both greenfield and brownfield engineering projects
- Certified engineers to perform site surveys in accordance with industry requirements
- Access to latest technologies like laser scanning to reduce time and effort on the survey as well as to improve accuracy
- Expertise in commercial document management systems such as ProARC, PDS and PDMS, and in the development of customized and special document management systems
- Over 300 engineers with an average experience of eight years, supporting projects at various stages for offshore platforms, rigs, nuclear power plants, package units, process treatment plants and mineral processing plants
- For the past 10 years, we have ensured compliance with Norwegian, American, Australian, European and German codes and standards.
- Some of the major programs and projects supported on as-builts are:
- Offshore: Discoverer champion, Stjerne, Helihanger, SVM, Snorre A
- Onshore: Yara Pilbara, Dampier Salt, Rio Tinto, BHP, Warrego