Most engineering organizations use MS Excel files to implement well-defined processes. Enterprise-wide tools for process management help companies standardize implementation across the organization, consolidate process data and collect process metrics. Furthermore, the tools provide high-level visibility to the management on process compliance and drive process improvements through better data collection and analysis.
We at Cyient have the ability to understand an organization’s existing process and offer feasible solutions to develop an enterprise tool which augments, standardizes and optimizes the existing process. We have extensive experience in developing work collaboration portals, warranty management solutions, engineering design, process management software, and engineering design review management for large aerospace companies in the USA.
How We Can Help
- Expertise in building enterprise portal applications using Microsoft and Java technologies
- Extensive experience in building portals on Microsoft SharePoint servers for team collaboration and large applications
- Ability to provide help desk services for applications to ensure post-production maintenance and enhancements
- A team of over 90 web programmers including Microsoft Certified Programmers (MCP) with an average programming experience of seven years
- Rich experience in the latest technologies such as: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SAP Business Objects (BO), Pro- Clarity and Performance Point, and SharePoint 2010dashboards
- Tools used include J2EE, IBM WebSphere, Eclipse, Plumtree, Documentum, Microsoft .NET 3.5, 4.0, TFS SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Performance Point Server and Business Intelligence