Illustrations help in understanding the assembly and nature of the operation. We at Cyient offer technical illustration along with technical authoring as a service that spans industry domains. We use 2D and 3D computer-generated drawings and implement the graphical representation proportionately and accurately without losing the essence of specific measurements and dimensions of the product.
Our technical illustrations include the following:
- Catalogues: Illustrated parts catalogue, illustrated parts list
- Bulletins: Engineering change, service bulletins, maintenance directives, etc.
- Technical manuals: Cleaning, inspection and repair; structural repair; component maintenance manual; engine manual; operations manual; safety manual; etc.
How We Can Help
- An experienced team with multi-industry and multidiscipline domain expertise
- Ability to incorporate industry best practices by drawing upon our diversified business portfolio
- Multi-industry illustration teams with over 250 resources
- More than 1.5 million hours of technical illustration work delivered across industries
- Productivity savings of over $1.6 million delivered to clients to date
- We follow industry standards such as ATA 100, ATA iSpec 2000 and 2200, SCORM 2.0, and style guides
- Expertise in illustration tools like ISO DRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Auto Trol – Tech Illustrator, CATIA V4 & V5, Microsoft Visio, CADABAS, and ZAMIZ