Industry 4.0 provides a clear vision for the automated, flexible, and customer-oriented manufacturing of the future. As advances in sensor and vision technologies, data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt traditional approaches to manufacturing, original equipment manufacturers must embrace new technology to remain on pace with the latest industrial automation engineering capabilities.
Cyient Solution: Leveraging Industrial Automation Engineering to Enhance Equipment and Product Efficiency
Our Instrumentation and Controls team provides engineering and development solutions using the latest emerging technologies and Industry 4.0 framework, combining monitoring, control and optimization of operations. Cyient enables autonomous operations, as well as self-diagnosis and service to enable customers to monitor their assets seamlessly. Our application engineering, instrumentation, and control experience and capabilities include:
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical and panel engineering
- Control system engineering
- Field instrumentation
Cyient’s product design and development services for industrial automation are designed to increase the productivity of your equipment. By leveraging digital innovation, Cyient enables greater speed, reliability, efficiency and transparency allowing the following business value to our clients:
- Developed a miniature, brushless DC motor application for a low-torque screwdriver, governed by Cyient’s Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
- Designed and developed a modular control platform for the entire freezer control unit product range, including the complete firmware, and performed integration and testing
- Developed a software code to obtain data from an accelerometer over the I2C protocol
- Developed software for compressor speed control and to improve the efficiency of refrigerators and freezers
Automation Engineering Services Portfolio