At Cyient, we are committed to delight our Clients by consistently providing sustainable solutions complying with the applicable requirements and continually improving the processes to improve human lives.
We at Cyient understand and are committed to live up to our brand promise of “Designing Tomorrow Together”.
- Aspire to achieve best-in-class levels of Client, Quality and Delivery performance metrics for the industries we serve as per the respective roadmaps
- Improve or sustain stakeholders engagement scores
- Focus on building skills and capabilities to keep up-to-date with the demands of the changing business
Our quality management system (QMS) has its foundation on decades of experience and industry best practices that are aligned with international standard quality models and certifications.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security
- AS 9100 D – Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations
- IRIS (ISO/TS 22163:2017) – Business management system requirements for rail organizations
- ISO 13485:2003 – Quality Medical Devices
- CMMI – DEV Version 1.3 – Quality Software Engineering
- TL 9000 R 5.0 – Quality in Telecom
- EOHS – Safe and Healthy Workplace