OEMs and service providers must provide additional technical documentation associated with their products to enhance client satisfaction and comply with regulations governing the usage of their products.
These technical documents should concisely present the technical details of the product, while complying with international standards and guidelines. Moreover, comprehensive technical documentation poses cost and productivity challenges, requiring organizations to deploy additional resources, and diverting them from their core competencies.
Tech Pubs – For Innovative Documentation Solutions
Technical publications (“tech pubs”) is a pioneering initiative by Cyient, which allows you to focus on your business-critical core competencies and strategies by taking care of your technical documentation and publication requirements. Our technical publication services help you optimize resources, mitigate costs and enhance productivity.
We offer a wide spectrum of concise and accurate technical publications such as:
- Maintenance and repair manuals
We leverage our rich experience of over 10 years and in-depth technical expertise to provide you comprehensive and cost-effective documentation solutions. Over the years, we have delivered over 200,000 document conversions to top aerospace engineering organizations over a span of four years, and authored complete sets of manuals for global rail transportation companies.
We offer documentation services across the board – from end-to-end documentation throughout the product development life cycle to executing specific documentation projects.
We deliver consistent services by:
- Employing cutting-edge technology to optimize internal processes.
- Developing an exhaustive database of technical publications to enable reusability and efficient management throughout the data life cycle.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in technology to streamline our processes.
- Inculcating client feedback to continuously improve ourselves.
- Deploying mature global business models to efficiently meet your requirements.
Clear, Concise, and Cost-Effective
Organizing information from various organizational silos, publishing it to heterogeneous environments, and managing the content over revisions and repurposing can prove to be expensive and time consuming.
However, with our in-depth knowledge of advanced documentation tools and our extensive experience in engineering, we deliver neat and concise technical documents in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We deliver customer delight by:
- Producing high-quality content in the shortest turnaround time possible.
- Delivering FAA- and FDA-approved documents, saving a significant amount of time and cost.
- Ensuring minimum execution overheads and zero liabilities through efficient ramp-up to clear backlogs.
We have 4+ million hours of experience with over 300 engineers in our team. We are a blend of technical authors, graphic designers, content managers, and domain experts, working in collaboration to efficiently encapsulate complex data into concise and user-friendly documents.
Our experts are well versed with various industry-specific standards such as ATA 100, I spec 2100 and Simplified Technical English. In addition, we master design and authoring tools such as Epic Editor, FrameMaker, IsoDraw, CATIA, etc.
We also employ productivity improvement and mistake-proofing tools to enhance the quality of your technical documents.
The Cyient Advantage
- Reliable, accurate and concise documents
- Extensive experience of 4+ million hours
- Expert team of 300+ engineers
- 200,000+ documents delivered over 4 years to top aerospace companies
- FAA- and FDA-approved documents for cost- and time-efficiency
- Compliant with industry standards such as ATA 100, I spec 2100 and Simplified Technical English
- Expertise in design tools including Epic Editor, FrameMaker, IsoDraw, CATIA
- Effective cost reduction through productivity improvement tools
- Reduced TAT through streamlined processes
- Mature global business models
We offer you a wide range of publication solutions, including:
- Simple authoring and information architecture development
- Transforming unstructured documents to structured documents like XML
- Technical documentation and online technical query support
- 2D and 3D illustration with color codes
- Usage and customization of content management system, authoring and illustration tools
- Industry-certified technical publication
- Data management
Our range of technical publications includes:
- Maintenance manuals (aircraft, component, structure repair, illustrated parts catalog)
- Engine manuals (cleaning inspection, repair, engine and overhaul)
- Service bulletins
- User/operator and installation manuals
- Training manuals and computer- and web-based training (CBT/WBT)
- Test documentation and testing support
- Illustrations, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Legacy conversions and translations
- Maintenance job cards and process sheets