Our IT systems and services offerings leverage our vast experience in distribution utility infrastructure. Combining cross-functional expertise in electronics engineering and communications along with core utilities domain knowledge, we offer comprehensive services across the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) value chain that includes:
- Business analysis (MDM feasibility studies, integration touch points study)
- Systems implementation (head-end, MDAS, and MDMS)
- Integration services (MDMS to other downstream and upstream applications such as billing, prepaid metering, SAP, etc.)
- Communications infrastructure assessment (wireless, wireline, RF, mesh, etc.)
- Post-implementation support (managed services, exception management)
How We Can Help
- Framework for Intelligent Operations (FiOPs) is an integrated analytics-based spatial solution that leverages our knowledge of the meter data management system (MDMS) and other utility IT and OT systems. In addition, it helps transform the grid and incorporates elements of situational awareness to drive operational efficiencies based on analysis of meter data.
- Our MDM-based solutions resolve various post-AMI implementation problems such as data migration and exceptions management for workforce optimization.
- Our performance optimization solutions are built over an MDM that filters meter events to avoid data redundancy and enables faster processing for other integrated systems such as OMS.
- More than 4,000 hours of work experience on various AMI and MDM technologies – Oracle, Landi+Gyr
- Solution partner to Echelon – built a PoC at the smart grid demo center to demonstrate our capabilities in the areas of demand response, remote connect and disconnect, and smart appliance technologies