Information technology (IT) plays a critical role in sustaining growth and market share in today's global and highly competitive business environment. We offer turnkey solutions for IT systems including quality engineering, professional services, and architecture and solution consultancy to help organizations establish a robust foundation for an integrated and scalable IT environment. Our IT service offering in Network and Operations helps integrate disparate business segments, technologies, and operations to provide comprehensive visibility and enhance business efficiencies.
We have over 12 million hours of experience executing spatial infrastructure projects for global utilities and communication service providers. Our large pool of experts are experienced in widely used GIS and operating management system (OMS) products such as GE Smallworld, PowerOn Restore, ESRI, Intergraph, and Bentley. We also have expertise in delivering services and solutions around the MicroStation suite of products.
Leveraging our extensive industry experience and focused consulting approach, we assess both the existing business environment and future requirements to help clients choose the right-fit inventory management platform. We have implemented and integrated GIS with OSS & BSS systems to support network life cycle from planning till activation, and service life cycle requests, i.e. from service feasibility to service assurance. We have enabled clients' field engineers update the data using their mobile devices and synchronize with the inventory system. Our open source GIS-based solutions for data analysis and reporting integrate inventory with BI system to provide in-depth insight and enable clients to boost business performance. We also manage functional and nonfunctional testing, development of test plans, test strategy, and manual as well as automation testing. Following are few examples of the business impact we have created for our clients with our IT systems and solutions over the past few years:
- Integrated spatial data, enhanced existing data with spatial context for advanced analytical functions, and provided intuitive visualization using our i-SBA platform. Provided enhanced and comprehensive report visualization to help distributors accelerate query resolution by channel and make informed decision to effectively respond to market demands.
- Developed and maintained a network management application for a large CSP in India that significantly reduced deployment timeline and helped the client provide enhanced customer service
- Deployed integrated system to streamline exchange of data with the external organizations/service providers and increased operational efficiency by 20%
- Developed and maintained GIS-integrated applications stack (SAP, SCADA, DMS, etc.) that helped our clients enhance network planning, reduce deployment timelines, and accelerate resolution of customer issues
- Implemented an SOA-based corporate GIS solution for seamless sharing of data across a multitude of systems and improved asset management services for a utility company in the USA