Our control instrumentation capabilities at Cyient encompass engineering the entire instrumentation and control systems that deal with measurement and control of the plant process for various segments such as power plants, oil and gas plants, and mining plants. Our services include proposal engineering, basic engineering, detailed engineering, procurement support, commissioning support, and operation and maintenance support (O&M manuals).
How We Can Help
- Expertise in instrumentation and control with plant engineering domain knowledge (nuclear power plants, thermal power plants, oil and gas offshore and onshore projects) coupled with product knowledge (gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors, etc.)
- Expertise in enabling control system upgrades and migration for both greenfield and brownfield projects, as well as experience in various control systems (DCS & PLCs) and SCADA packages to support control system engineering, application SW development, engineering testing, simulation, and macros and block libraries for specific applications
- Patent filed for safety systems
- Over 100 engineers and more than two million hours of I&C experience in nuclear power plants
- Expertise in industry regulatory standards such as IEEE, NFPA, IEC, NEMA, Norsok, API, etc.
- Exposure to tools such as Smart Plant Foundation, Smart Plant Instrumentation, DOORS, Proarc, and STID