Detailed design primarily converts FEED into construction or production drawings. We follow 2D and 3D integrated, multidisciplinary plant design and engineering processes to convert high-level specifications, data sheets, process calculations, and concepts into detailed design documentation. And we enable procurement, fabrication, installation, testing and commissioning. Our multidisciplinary, detailed engineering services encompass process, HSE, rotating equipment, piping, mechanical, civil and structural, instrumentation and controls, electrical, HVAC, construction and procurement, all working in sync with each other.
How We Can Help
- With extensive experience in both greenfield and brownfield detailed engineering projects, we provide comprehensive solutions across all phases of the project life cycle including single or multidiscipline engineering.
- Expertise in reduction of material, cycle time and efforts using non-conventional 3D tools standardization and automation of drawings.
- Ability to provide end-to-end engineering support that includes advanced engineering studies (FEA, CFD and MBD), procurement and fabrication support, controls and HVAC.
- Over one million hours of experience in detail engineering for brownfield and greenfield plant engineering projects
- More than 350 engineers from EPC, shipbuilding, power plants, telecom and mining industry backgrounds
- Experience working on more than 100 rigs, 25 offshore platforms, three nuclear plants, two mining units and one telecom networking and cross-country pipeline
- Expertise in region-specific regulations like NORSOK, ASME, JIS, DIN, ABS, Lloyds, DNV, Aramco, MARPOL, Colreg, BS, OSHA and Australian
- Only firm in India with both DAE and DOE approval to carry out import and export of nuclear technology