With over 25 years of expertise in providing services and solutions to the telecom industry and explicit domain knowledge and engineering experience, Cyient helps telecom operators realize their potential. Our global footprint etches a remarkable imprint through the outstanding solutions we deliver to top-notch telecommunication companies. Our client base includes some of the tier1 and tier2 service providers across the globe.
Cyient’s achievements around the world
- We have achieved a whopping 60+ million hours of experience in delivering FTTx projects worldwide
- We have an experience of handling 500+ million network elements for data transformation
- We have some of the best field surveyors, designers, splicing specialists, and test engineers working for us
- A demonstrated record of delivering 700+ complex end-user applications/ product customizations for tier1 and tier2 communications providers
- Our constant focus is on process excellence resulting in 99% on-time delivery and first-time acceptance
How Cyient has helped telecom giants overcome their challenges
- Cyient’s data maintenance service is providing a CSP in APAC with accurate, concurrent, and complete network data. Our solutions have contributed to improving the data accuracy from 78% to 98% leading to high customer satisfaction
- Cyient’s plan and design solutions have helped a leading CSP in Europe expand their FTTx network quickly. We have achieved network connectivity for 300,000 homes in 22 cities in Netherlands and saved 40% of deployment cost by identifying PoP and DP locations.
- Cyient has consolidated the network inventory management on a single platform for the African continent for an Indian communication service provider.
- Cyient has delivered a cost-effective survey method for FTTP design within specified timelines. We have successfully connected 30,000 homes within a month’s time.
Cyient provides end-to-end solutions which help clients achieve their operational and business goals within the stipulated time. Our services are structured around the widely recognized eTOM model. We support CSPs in the implementation of network infrastructure, Operational Support Services (OSS), data transformation, and network optimization. Our services enable our clients to drive their products to market faster with reduced capital and operating expenditures.